Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bisibeli Bath

Bisibeli Bath

Ingredients:

1glass Rice½ glass Tuar dal½ cup Tamarind paste¼ cup Carrot4 Beans1 Potatoes 11 Drum sticksSAMBAR POWDER1cup Dhania½ cup Chana dal¼ cup Udat dal4 Mirchi(dried)1 tbsp Coconut(dried)1 tsp Menthi1 tsp Dalchini2 tsp Cloves2 tsp ElaichiFry all these ingridients and make the sambar powder to mix in the cooked rice.

Method:

Cook rice and dal with five glasses of water,salt,turmeric and vegetables.Add tamarind paste and cook for some more time, thenadd sambar powder.After adding sambar powder.Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and asofitida(L.G. hing)with curry leaves and add it to the rice.Serve Hot With papad or chips.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoωdy! Do you knοω if they mаke any
plugins to safeguarԁ against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've workeԁ hаrԁ on.
Any tips?

Mу sіte: cherry pickers for sale
Feel free to visit my blog post ; altec bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

Нey there would уou minԁ sharing whiсh blog platform you're working with? I'm plаnnіng
to start my оwn blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I haԁ to asκ!


my blog used bucket trucks for sale

yanmaneee said...

curry 4
yeezy boost 700
adidas superstars
kd shoes
nike air max 95
vans
kd 11 shoes
christian louboutin outlet
nike sneakers for women
longchamp handbags

Shaimaa Elsadek said...



شركة مكافحة قوارض في دبي
شركة مكافحة فئران في دبي
شركة مكافحة نمل أبيض في دبي
شركة مكافحة صراصير بدبي
شركة مكافحة وزغ دبي
شركة مكافحة ثعابين دبي
شركة مكافحة الرمة في دبي
شركة مكافحة حشرات في دبي